Adam Houlahan is living proof that you can go from being "not that social" to becoming a social media whiz.
Adam grew up in Queensland, Australia, and began his career as water-ski instructor. He went on to open a professional ski shop that quickly became very successful and was eventually sold. In 2000 he began working with Tige boats.
Today, Adam is CEO of the boutique agency Web Traffic That Works, and is an internationally acclaimed Keynote Speaker, specializing in Social Media for business. He is also a Social Media consultant and strategist to private clients around the world from North America, to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Middle East.
A devoted philanthropist, Adam strongly believes that change can comes through the business and entrepreneurial leaders of the world, and that by working together, a powerful impact can be made. His passion for ‘giving back’ led to a Lifetime Partnership with B1G1 (Buy 1 Give 1), a non-profit organisation and global business giving initiative with a mission to create a world full of giving.
Achievements• Is a featured columnist for MOB Magazine, an Australian National Business publication.
• Has owned 6 successful companies.
• Authored the book Social Media Secret Sauce – From 0 to 200,000 followers in 1 hour a day (Available on Amazon)
• His LinkedIn Profile is ranked in the top 1% worldwide.
• Has a growing follower base of 250,000 + people worldwide.
• Has created two social media training courses that have received rave reviews worldwide – Media Mentor2Success and LinkedIn2Success
One Tip Adam Would Offer"Stay focused in a niche and build yourself up as an authority in that niche."
About Andrea Vega